The speakers at the IPSA 'Future of Pharmacy' event on Thurs 10th March 2016 in TCD have been announced:
- Leonie Clarke, Pharmaceutical Consultant and former president of both EPSA and the PSI
- Prof Paul Gallagher, Head of the School of Pharmacy at RCSI
- Dr Catriona Bradley, Executive Director of the Irish Institute of Pharmacy (IIOP)
- Member of the Future Pharmacy Practice Project of the PSI (Speaker TBC shortly)
- Paolo Lacovelli, MD and Founder of Pharmaconex
- Michelle Kirrane, Senior Clinical Pharmacist at Temple Street Hospital and Overall Pharmacist of the Year 2015
- Muireann McAlister, Market Access Lead at Astra Zeneca Ireland.
Speakers will each have 12 minutes to dazzle you with their careers and insights into the pharmacy sector.