European Medicines Registration Consultancy (EMRC) is an established pharmaceutical consultancy company based in Ashbourne offering an extensive range of regulatory affairs and compliance services to both Irish and international pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers and manufacturers.
A vacancy currently exists for an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional to undertake standard tasks including the following:
- Provide consultancy and practical assistance to pharmaceutical, medical device, food supplement and cosmetic companies as well as pharmaceutical wholesalers and manufacturers.
- Compile and submit MA variations to the HPRA, follow through SPC/PIL/artwork changes
- Local PV activities including ADR/PQC logs and reconciliations, literature searches
- Educational and Marketing material regulatory review and approval
- GDP QMS review, SOP and GDP training.
This role is flexible and can be tailored to suit the candidate’s circumstances i.e. full-time or part-time, short or long term, office based or work from home. The successful candidate would have a minimum of 3 years experience in regulatory, quality or compliance with a pharmaceutical company and would be familiar with HPRA and Irish regulatory requirements.
Please forward enquiries or declaration of interest to: Eimear O'Reilly at email@example.com.
Posted: 10th July 2021