PIER: Communications & Confidence Building Workshop (Pre-2020 Mentorship Programme)
Date: Wednesday 13th November 2019
Time: 9.30am – 4pm
Location: Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin
The PIER committee is organising a one-day customised workshop for experienced patient-facing pharmacists who wish to transition into an industry role. It will also act as a forum to galvanise participation in the PIER 2020 mentorship programme due to commence in January 2020. The workshop will focus on building core competency in communications & individual confidence – leveraging participant’s transferrable skills into industry opportunities.
This will be an interactive workshop facilitated by external career consultant Margaret Dorgan to include role-play and positioning techniques.
● Communicate Effectively – Fundamental skills of listening, questioning & feedback.
● Identify individual skill set - Bridging a synergy within industry.
● Build Resilience, Optimism & Self Motivation.
● Highlight alignment across sectors with recruitment industry.
● Networking Skills – Rapport and Emotional Intelligence.
● SWOT analysis.
● Craft a Position Statement.
Attendance at this workshop is free for PIER members. Spaces are limited so early registration is recommended. To register, please email email@example.com with a brief summary of your background and professional experience.
See event flyer PIER Communications & Confidence Building Workshop_13th Nov 2019.